Where can I buy tickets?
- Tickets are sold online here at sandyamp.com or eventbrite.com.
- Beware of third-party sellers! Eventbrite is our only authorized ticket selling platform.
Amphitheater Ticket OfficeThe ticket office at the Amphitheater is in a stand alone building next to the west entrance. The ticket office opens2 hours prior to performances the night of shows only and will remain open until intermission, around 9:15 pm, and can sell tickets to all shows.
- Ticket price varies depending on the event. Event time is subject to change.
- The Amphitheater is an outdoor venue with a covered stage. If it is raining at showtime, the show will go on.
- NO REFUNDS—There are no refunds or exchanges.
In case of severe weather, patron will be asked to take shelter in their cars. Once the weather passes the show will be resumed.
Children age 2 and under are free unless they require a seat. Children 3 and older require a ticket.
Scalpers & Third-Party Sites
- Tickets sold through third parties - ticket agencies or brokers - are substantially more expensive than the original ticket prices. Sandy Amphitheater is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot prevent unauthorized third parties from buying tickets and re-selling them for substantially more money. Never go through an unauthorized ticket broker.
- Beware tickets sold through third party vendors can be counterfeit as well as over priced. If these tickets are counterfeit they will not gain you access to the venue.
- If you have received counterfeit tickets (or not received any tickets from these sites), please contact your credit card company to resolve.
General Amphitheater information is available on the Venue page.